I. Love. Fall. Or, as it’s more commonly called in Australia, autumn. I love the dropping leaves. I love the brisk chill in the air. It could very well be my favorite season of the year.
As a bicoastal family, autumn in New Jersey is completely different than in Los Angeles. In New Jersey, you get that classic fall feel with a chill in the air and the glorious reds and yellows and oranges of leaves lining the roads. Because LA is so warm, I honestly get so excited every time there’s a cool night because it’s absolutely perfect for snuggles and movie watching.
You know what else makes fall great? The fashion. It’s not freezing and it’s not hot so your fashion choices are nearly endless. You can layer with scarves, light jackets, long sleeved shirts, boots of all shapes and sizes – personally, I love a good long trench coat. Throw on a t-shirt and jeans and accent it with a patterned oversized scarf; it’s instantly chic.
That’s why I was so excited to get my FabFitFun Fall Box.
And, let me tell you, it did not disappoint. From beauty to fashion, household to health, it had something for every aspect of my life. There literally wasn’t one thing that I didn’t find useful. Here, check out some of my favorites:
And that’s only a handful of what was included. Other amazing things in my Fall Box haul include:
- Mer Sea Scarf – Like I said, I love a good oversized scarf. It makes an outfit and this can be worn in some many ways. On top of being super-cozy the Mer Scarf is also super-cute – you just throw it on and run out the door.
- Private Party Gym Bag – This sassy little gym bag is my best friend. 🙂 I love that it’s not too big or too small – the perfect size to fit my gym necessities, my headphones, sneakers, water bottle, makeup bag, keys, purse and phone.
- Whish Mud Mask – Working on DWTS, makeup is applied and touched up nearly constantly throughout the day. Add the sweat and stress, and it’s a recipe for skin disaster. This mask is perfect for those late DWTS performance days. It puts the moisture back in my skin, and it removes the impurities that come from my week of dancing.
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil – You may not know this about me, but I’m a huge skin biter – which isn’t the best habit, especially if you want to have nice hands and nails. So I literally keep this in a little tray that sits on our kitchen bench to remind me to put it on before leaving the house. So far, it’s managed to keep my skin smoothed and my cuticles looking great.
- Jet Set Diaries Beanie – This is such a comfy, easy to wear hat. It’s perfect for autumn because it’s not too thick or heavy and the color is a nice neutral so it goes with pretty much everything.
If you were hoping to get your hands on some of these items, I’ve got good news and bad news. The bad news is that the FabFitFun Fall Box is completely sold out. The good news is 1. The Editor’s Fall Box is out now which includes a ton of specially curated products and items that you’re sure to love, and 2. You can get $10 off your first FabFitFun box when you use the code “GLAM” on fabfitfun.com!
Photo Credit: Peta Murgatroyd